Looking for the gentlest natural liquid soap possible? Our liquid soap is a true castile soap made from olive oil as the main ingredient. A true "Castile" soap contains at least 60% olive oil - ours exceeds that! We combine gentle, skin-nourishing and moisturizing olive, coconut, castor and palm oil with a dash of vegetable glycerin. As in days gone by, we thicken our liquid soaps with simple sea salt. No Sodium Laurel Sulfates,No Artificial Ingredients
Generates a luxuriant, long-lasting lather even in the hardest water.
This warm, inviting fragrance combines floral lavender with earthy, citrus lemongrass and the mysterious, elusive scent of clove. A unique and memorable fragrance, it was originally designed for its appeal to both the male and female guests of the Inn at Langley.
- All-Natural ingredients because you deserve it a world filled with chemical ingredients
- Luxuriant, long-lasting lather for your enjoyment.
- Gently cleans and moisturizes without drying your skin.
- As many company's are removing olive oil as an ingredient our contains more than 60% organic olive oil because you deserve the best natural ingredients.
- Use as body wash - Use as hand soap
- Water (Aqua)
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Lavadula hybrida (Lavandin)
- Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass)
- Eugenia caryophylata (Clove Bud) Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Apply to wet wash cloth or bath sponge, or squirt into wet hands. Gently or vigorously rub onto skin until a thick creamy lather is produced. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. Be clean and feel great!