Ebey's prairie honey and oatmeal soap embodies our love of Whidbey Island - it's natural beauty, it's bountiful land and it's exceptional people. The oats we use in this soap are grown by local, hardworking, organic, farmers and the honey is produced by happy, industrious bees in hives lovingly tended by the island's, natural beekeepers. At WIN Mini-Farm, we harvest a small amount of precious honey from our own top-bar beehives.
Some years, the honey production is low it limits the number of these soap bars we can produce.
Order while you can!
- We use all-natural ingredients because what goes on your body can become part of your body.
- Creates a rich lather in even the hardest water for the ultimate bathing experience.
- Feels smooth and silky on your skin
- Enriched with skin-nourishing jojoba, kukui and shea butter
- Made with locally-grown, organic oats from Ebey's Prairie in Coupeville, WA on Whidbey Island
- Made with local honey produced by happy, industrious bees tended by local, natural beekeepers
We hope you enjoy our Honey Oatmeal soap as much as we here at Whidbey Island Natural, our local farmers and busy island bees enjoy making it for you!
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Organic Honey
- Organic Oats
- Tussah silk
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hands then rub soap bar between palms or with washcloth or sponge to work up a thick, creamy lather. Rub lather between hands and/or over your entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. To prolong its life, allow your soap bar to dry between uses.