EBEY'S PRAIRIE | HONEY OATMEAL | FRAGRANCE-FREE soap embodies our love of Whidbey Island - it's natural beauty, it's bountiful land and it's exceptional people. The oats are grown by local, hardworking, organic, farmers and the honey is produced by happy, industrious bees in hives lovingly tended by the island's, natural beekeepers. At WIN Mini-Farm, we harvest a small amount of precious honey from our own top-bar beehives.
Order while you can!
Some years, the honey production is low. That limits the number of these special soap bars.
- All-natural ingredients
- Rich lather in even the hardest water
- Feels smooth and silky
- Enriched with skin-nourishing jojoba, kukui and shea butter
- Made with locally-grown, organic oats from Ebey's Prairie in Coupeville, WA on Whidbey Island
- Made with local honey produced by happy, industrious bees tended by local, natural beekeepers
We hope you enjoy our Honey Oatmeal soap as much as we here at Whidbey Island Natural, our local farmers and busy island bees enjoy making it for you!
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Organic Honey
- Organic Oats
- Tussah silk
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hands then rub soap bar between palms or with washcloth or sponge to work up a thick, creamy lather. Rub lather between hands and/or over your entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. To prolong its life, allow your soap bar to dry between uses.