BUBBLE BATH FOR SORE MUSCLES. One cupful added to the tub generates a plethora of bubbles! Lie back, breathe in the relaxing essential oils as they soothe your sore, achy muscles and allow your body and mind to unwind.
Rosemary and Eucalyptus blend of essential oils has a fresh, penetrating, woody, camphoric aroma. Breathe deeply - do you recall rugged and treacherous, but beautiful Deception Pass? Where fresh, crisp breezes blowing off the Strait of Juan de Fuca swirl fog and mist through the majestic, old-growth forests lining the shore? Rosemary meaning "Rose of the Sea” is often called the 'herb of remembrance'. It has an energizing effect and can be a tonic during periods of stress.
- 50% Organic
Lots of big bubbles!
Pure essential oils
- Organic Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola)
- Wildcrafted Equisetum arvense (Horsetail)
- Wildcrafted Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)
- Wildcrafted Geranium maculatum (Wild Geranium)
- Ammonium Laurel Sulfate,
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine (from coconut)
- Cocomide D.E.A (from coconut)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Organic Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil)
- Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus)
- Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil
Pour a handful of bubble bath into warm bath water beneath faucet when filling the tub. Add more as desired for even more bubbles. Climb in, lie back, breathe deeply and relax.