Rosemary and Eucalyptus blend of essential oils has a fresh, penetrating, woody, camphoric aroma known to help settle sore muscles, joints and bring relief to a throbbing headache.
Breathe deeply - do you recall rugged and treacherous, but beautiful Deception Pass? Where fresh, crisp breezes blowing off the Strait of Juan de Fuca swirl fog and mist through the majestic, old-growth forests lining the shore? Rosemary meaning "Rose of the Sea” is often called the 'herb of remembrance'. It has an energizing effect and can be a tonic during periods of stress.
- 50% Organic, because we know you deserve only the best for your sore body.
Gentle cleansing to lift away the grime and sweat of a hard days work.
Lots of big bubbles for your enjoyable bathing experience
Pure essential oils to penetrate and provide relief to you aching muscles and help relieve a pounding headache naturally. (My wife uses it when she suffers a migraine - David Co-Owner W.I.Natural)
- Organic Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola)
- Wildcrafted Equisetum arvense (Horsetail)
- Wildcrafted Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)
- Wildcrafted Geranium maculatum (Wild Geranium)
- Ammonium Laurel Sulfate,
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine (from coconut)
- Cocomide D.E.A (from coconut)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Organic Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil)
- Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus)
- Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil
Pour a handful of bubble bath into warm bath water beneath faucet when filling the tub. Add more as desired for even more bubbles. Climb in, lie back, breathe deeply and relax.