This is the ideal soap for those with sensitive or problem skin. Activated charcoal (sourced from renewable bamboo) removes toxins, soothes irritated skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, moisturizes dry skin and uplifts tired skin.
Charcoal soap has the unique property of functioning as a facial soap, body soap and shampoo. When used as a shampoo, it helps treat dandruff and dry scalp. The addition of tea tree, geranium and lavender essential oils enhance its ability to eliminate head lice too!
Produces a rich lather to provide a pampered and luxurious feel to the skin.
Don't let the black-colored soap scare you. The lather is white and it won't stain your skin.
Suitable for all skin types
- Oily skin or dry skin? Extracts excessive oil from your skin while nourishing and moisturizing at the same time.
- Sensitive skin? It will help to effectively treat your skin allergies and any redness on found on your face or body
- Treats acne by removing toxins and skin impurities
- Gently softens your skin by exfoliating and removing dead skin cells
- Brings a healthy shine to your skin by extracting the dirt and grime and from clogged pores.
- Firms and tightens your skin, reducing wrinkles and fine lines for that young vibrant look.
- If you suffer from psoriasis activated charcoal will help to relieve your suffering.
[ Tea Tree Geranium Lavender ]
Geranium: Heavy, sweet, floral similar to rose
Tea Tree: Warm, fresh, spicy-camphoraceous
Lavender: Sweet, floral, herbaceous
Calming and grounding, helps to reduce feelings of stress and worry. Promotes feelings of well-being.
- Activated charcoal (sourced from bamboo)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Tussah silk
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Wet hands then rub Charcoal Facial Soap Bar between palms or with washcloth or sponge to work up a thick, creamy lather. Rub lather between hands and/or into you hair or over your entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. To prolong its life, allow your soap bar to dry between uses.