This is the ideal soap for those with sensitive or problem skin. Activated charcoal (sourced from renewable bamboo) removes toxins, soothes irritated skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, moisturizes dry skin and uplifts tired skin.
Charcoal soap has the unique property of functioning as a facial soap, body soap and shampoo. When used as a shampoo, it helps treat dandruff and dry scalp. The addition of tea tree, geranium and lavender essential oils enhance its ability to eliminate head lice.
Produces a rich lather to provide a pampered and luxurious feel to the skin.
Suitable for all skin types
- Oily skin: extracts the excessive oil
- Dry skin: moisturizes and nourishes
- Sensitive skin: effectively treats skin allergies and redness on the face
- Treats acne by removing toxins and skin impurities
- Gently exfoliates, removing dead skin cells
- Reduces pore size by extracting the dirt and grime and from clogged pores
- Firms and tightens the skin
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Treats psoriasis
- Treats dandruff
- Treats head lice
[ Tea Tree Geranium Lavender ]
Geranium: Heavy, sweet, floral similar to rose
Tea Tree: Warm, fresh, spicy-camphoraceous
Lavender: Sweet, floral, herbaceous
Calming and grounding, helps to reduce feelings of stress and worry. Promotes feelings of well-being.
- Activated charcoal (sourced from bamboo)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Tussah silk
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Wet hands then rub Charcoal Facial Soap Bar between palms or with washcloth or sponge to work up a thick, creamy lather. Rub lather between hands and/or into you hair or over your entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. To prolong its life, allow your soap bar to dry between uses.