ALL-IN-ONE SHAMPOO BAR FOR HAIR AND BODY cleans and conditions hair with moisturizing nut oils and enriching shea butter. It generates a thick, conditioning lather, even in the hardest water. This is not a harsh detergent but a natural soap. It gently cleanses as it replenishes the hair’s natural oils. The result, healthy, lush, shiny hair - naturally!
No conditioner needed
Contains NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), therefore it is safe for color-treated hair
Great for travel and the gym too, as it does triple-duty as a shampoo, face, and body soap
Cedarwood and Tea Tree essential oils produce a rich, dry, woody, balsamic scent with warm, fresh, spicy-camphoraceous overtones. Evokes memories of hiking in a Pacific Northwest rain forest.
- Lathers up in even the hardest water for your bathing experience.
- Cleans without stripping your hair of it's natural oils so your hair is squeaky clean but not dried out and brittle.
- If your hair is color-treated our shampoo bar will ensure your hair stays the color you want it to.
- Multi-purpose: shampoo, face soap and body soap for those of you who on the go.
- Ever have your shampoo confiscated by a T.S.A. agent? Because it is not a l;iquid, but a solid, your shampoo will never be taken from you.
- Vegan, for those of you who want a totaly plant-based product.
[ Rosemary Mint ]
|Minty-fresh scent with slight floral and woody undertones. Give this one a try when feeling stressed, depressed or mentally exhausted. Its sure to wake you up in the morning!
|[ Cedarwood Tea Tree ]
||A rich, dry, woody, balsamic scent with warm, fresh, spicy-camphoraceous overtones. Evokes memories of hiking in a Pacific Northwest rain forest.
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Elaeis guineensi) (Palm) Fruit Oil
Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil
Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Cederus Atlantica (Atlas Cedar) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hands then rub shampoo bar between palms to work up a thick, creamy lather. Gently massage lather into wet hair and scalp and/or over entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. To prolong its life, allow your shampoo bar to dry between uses.