CASTILE LIQUID SOAP FOR FACE & BODY is Simple and Elegant.
A true "Castile" soap contains at least 60% olive oil - ours exceeds that!
We combine gentle, skin-nourishing and moisturizing olive, coconut, castor and palm oils with vegetable glycerin.
As in days gone by, we thicken our liquid soaps with simple sea salt.
Generates a luxuriant, long-lasting lather even in the hardest water.
Use both in the shower and at the sink.
This warm, inviting fragrance combines floral lavender with earthy, citrus lemongrass and the mysterious, elusive scent of clove. A unique and memorable fragrance, it was originally designed for its appeal to both the male and female guests of the Inn at Langley.
- All-Natural ingredients
- Luxuriant, long-lasting lather
- Gently cleans without drying
- Contains more than 60% organic olive oil
- Use as body wash - Use as hand soap
- Water (Aqua)
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Lavadula hybrida (Lavandin)
- Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass)
- Eugenia caryophylata (Clove Bud) Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Apply to wet wash cloth or bath sponge, or squirt into wet hands. Gently or vigorously rub onto skin until a thick creamy lather is produced. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. Be clean and feel great!