CASTILE HAND & BODY SOAP is made with olive, coconut and palm oils. These produce a cleansing bar with long-lasting lather. Natural, raw silk is added to impart a smooth and silky texture. We then blend in rich, buttery shea butter, jojoba, and kukui nut oils to produce a soap that nourishes the skin.
And to delight the senses - we add precious essential oils!
Mutiny Bay has a fresh, sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma with warm, spicy, citrus undertones. Calming.
- All-Natural ingredients
- Rich lather in even the hardest water
- Feels smooth and silky
- Enriched with skin-nourishing jojoba, kukui and shea butter
- Contains precious essential oils
[ Tropical Lemon Verbena ]
|The warm, fresh and lemony fragrance is attributed to May Chang essential oil, known in Asia as an 'oil of tranquility'. Recommended for those suffering from work related stress and an inability to switch off.
[ Rosemary Eucalyptus ]
|Fresh, penetrating, woody, camphoric aroma. Rosemary meaning "Rose of the Sea” has an energizing effect and can be a tonic during periods of stress. It has been used to aid memory and
concentration while studying (often called the 'herb of remembrance'). Try this one before your next exam.
[ Mint Sage ]
|Minty with slight floral and woody undertones. Give this one a try when feeling stressed, depressed or mentally exhausted. Refreshing.
[ Lavender Bergamot ]
|A fresh, sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma with warm, spicy, citrus undertones. Calming.
[ Lavender Lemongrass Clove ]
|A warm inviting fragrance combining floral lavender with earthy, citrus Lemongrass and the mysterious, elusive scent of clove. A unique and memorable fragrance originally created for its appeal to both the male and female guests of the Inn at Langley.
- Goat Milk
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Lavadula hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Tussah silk
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hands then rub Castile Soap Bar between palms to work up a thick, creamy lather. Rub lather between hands and/or over your entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. To prolong its life, allow your soap bar to dry between uses.