GARDENER'S SOAP FOR DIRTY HANDS | PATCHOULI GRAPEFRUIT CLOVE is NOT for gardeners only. This workhorse was formulated
to cleanse, soothe and soften the work-ravaged hands of gardeners, farmers, auto mechanics, painters ... The essential oil blend of patchouli, grapefruit and clove aid in soothing nicks and cuts and imparts a spicy, earthy fragrance. Fine grains of pumice gently exfoliate and scrub dirt
from tiny crevices.
This is Dad's/Grandpa's favorite hand and body soap. He loves the fragrance and how it gently exfoliates and moisturizes his dry skin.
Volunteers at Whidbey Island's Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens swear it effectively removes that sticky sap from their fingers
after deadheading their many beautiful and exotic rhododendrons.
- All-Natural ingredients
- Cleans, soothes and softens work-ravaged, abraded and damaged skin
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Fine, smooth pumice scrubs dirt from tiny crevices
- Precious essential oils
- Spicy, earthy fragrance
- For the dirtiest of hands
- NOT for gardener's only!
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil oil
- Palm Kernel (Elaeis Guineensis) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Pogostemon cablin Oil (Patchouli)
- Eugenia caryophylata (Clove Bud) Oil
- Tussah Silk
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hands then rub soap bar between palms or with washcloth or sponge to work up a thick, creamy lather. Rub lather between hands and/or over your entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. To prolong its life, allow your soap bar to dry between uses.