SHAMPOO FOR HEALTHY HAIR is made from enriching oils and tropical nut oils. It gently cleans as it replenishes the hair’s natural oils generating a thick, conditioning lather, even in the hardest water. The result - healthy, lush, shiny hair. No conditioner needed.
NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), therefore it is safe for color-treated hair.
As in days gone by, we thicken our liquid soaps with simple sea salt.
Feel that rich, creamy lather ... Smell the fresh, lemony fragrance - Mmmmm... You don't want to miss out on this experience!
This fresh and lemony fragrance is attributed to May Chang essential oil, known in Asia as an 'oil of tranquility'. Recommended for those suffering from work related stress and an inability to switch off.
- All-Natural ingredients
- A natural alternative to harsh, detergent shampoos
- Enriching natural oils and tropical nut oils
- Luxuriant, long-lasting lather
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Water (Aqua)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Litsea cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hair. Massage a handful of shampoo into hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
Note: Though one application does the job beautifully, if you prefer more lather, apply twice. Use a small amount and rinse, then use a handful and work up a thicker lather. Pat dry. The first application modifies the hair's pH just enough for the second to produce a more bountiful lather.