Looking for a rich, creamy lather from natural oils instead of chemically created detergents? You've found it!
Our shampoo is a true olive oil based liquid castile shampoo made from over 70% olive oil. This means it is one of the most gentle and moisturizing natural shampoos possible to create. It gently cleanses as it replenishes the hair’s natural oils, generating a thick, conditioning lather, even in the hardest water. The result - healthy, lush, shiny hair. No conditioner needed.
NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), therefore it is safe for color-treated hair.
As in days gone by, we thicken our liquid soaps with simple sea salt.
Feel that rich, creamy lather ... with an intriguing fragrance that reminds of traveling California's Ventura highway on a warm, sunny day (Rosemary and Eucalyptus) - Mmmmm... You don't want to miss out on this experience!
Deception Pass has a fresh, penetrating, woody, camphoraceous aroma. Rosemary meaning "Rose of the Sea” has an energizing effect and can be a tonic during periods of stress. It has been used to aid memory and concentration while studying (often called the 'herb of remembrance'). Try this one before your next exam.
- All-Natural ingredients because you want to be able to trust what goes on your body. A natural alternative to harsh, detergent shampoos. these days.
- Enriching natural oils and tropical nut oils for silky moisturized hair.
- We created a shampoo with a luxuriant, long-lasting lather for your pleasure.
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)!
- We only use natural ingredient so its safe if your hair is color-treated.
- Water (Aqua)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus)
- Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hair. Massage a handful of shampoo into hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
Note: Though one application does the job beautifully, if you prefer more lather, apply twice. Use a small amount and rinse, then use a handful and work up a thicker lather. Pat dry. The first application modifies the hair's pH just enough for the second to produce a more bountiful lather.