SHAMPOO FOR HEALTHY HAIR is made from enriching oils and tropical nut oils. It gently cleans as it replenishes the hair’s natural oils generating a thick, conditioning lather, even in the hardest water. The result - healthy, lush, shiny hair. No conditioner needed.
NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), therefore it is safe for color-treated hair.
As in days gone by, we thicken our liquid soaps with simple sea salt.
Feel that rich, creamy lather ... Smell the fresh, lavender fragrance - Mmmmm... You don't want to miss out on this experience!
Mutiny Bay has a fresh, sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma with warm, spicy, citrus undertones. Calming.
- All-Natural ingredients
- A natural alternative to harsh, detergent shampoos
- Enriching natural oils and tropical nut oils
- Luxuriant, long-lasting lather
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Water (Aqua)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Lavadula hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hair. Massage a handful of shampoo into hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
Note: Though one application does the job beautifully, if you prefer more lather, apply twice. Use a small amount and rinse, then use a handful and work up a thicker lather. Pat dry. The first application modifies the hair's pH just enough for the second to produce a more bountiful lather.