Looking for an all-natural shampoo alternative to the chemically laden shampoos found in supermarkets, drug stores and hair salons?
You have found it!
SHAMPOO FOR HEALTHY HAIR is made from enriching oils and tropical nut oils. Made with more than 70% olive oil, it is a true castile shampoo, one of the gentlest and most moisturizing of shampoos. It gently cleans as it replenishes the hair’s natural oils generating a thick, conditioning lather, even in the hardest water. The result - healthy, lush, shiny hair.
No conditioner needed.
NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), therefore it is safe for color-treated hair.
As in days gone by, we thicken our liquid shampoo with simple sea salt.
This warm, inviting fragrance combines floral lavender with earthy, citrusy lemongrass and the mysterious, elusive scent of clove. A unique and memorable fragrance, it was originally designed for its appeal to both the male and female guests of the Inn at Langley.
- All-Natural ingredients
- A natural alternative to harsh, detergent shampoos
- Enriching natural oils and tropical nut oils
- Luxuriant, long-lasting lather
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Water (Aqua)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil
- Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil
- Lavadula hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass)
- Eugenia caryophylata (Clove Bud) Oil
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Wet hair. Massage a handful of shampoo into hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
Note: Though one application does the job beautifully, if you prefer more lather, apply twice. Use a small amount and rinse, then use a handful and work up a thicker lather. Pat dry. The first application modifies the hair's pH just enough for the second to produce a more bountiful lather.