Whidbey Island Natural Sore Muscle Rub was designed to relieve your pain!
Sore aching muscles? Neuropathy pain? Fibromyalgia?
Got sore, achy muscles, tendons and ligaments due to strain, excess activity or inactivity?
Got jabbing, throbbing, burning pain of peripheral neuropathy - that prickling and tingling in your feet or hands, legs or arms?
Got those muscular aches, burning and morning stiffness associated with fibromyalgia?
All-Natural Sore Muscle Rub is fortified with a synergistic blend of truly effective tropical oils, essential oils, and herbs. The potency of each is enhanced when combined with the others creating what is known as a "Synergistic Blend". Included are Comfrey leaf powder, Menthol, Camphor, Peppermint, Arnica, Black Pepper essential oil and many more.
Suffer no more – simply gently massage into wherever it hurts. Feel the soothing and cooling relief of menthol and camphor!
Tuck the convenient one-ounce tin in your pocket or purse and you’ll have comforting relief on-hand whenever you need it. Or save on the two-pack and keep another at work.
Sore Muscle Rub has just the right consistency for an all-over body massage.
Oh yes, that feels so good...
- Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cera alba (Beeswax)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) Leaf
- Arnica montana Flower Extract
- Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) Oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha arvensis (Menthol)
- Melaleuca leucadendra (Cajeput) Leaf Oil
- Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
- Cinnamomum cassia (Cassia) Leaf Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil
- Zingiber officinate) (Ginger) Root Oil
- Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Thuja occidentalia (Cedar) Leaf Oil
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Massage gently into skin to soothe the aches and pains due to muscle strain, excess activity or inactivity. Better yet, ask another to do the massaging!